Table of Contents

LGBTQ homepage
Community Links
Studies & resources
Minor in Studies in Sexuality
Student services

For more information contact:
Dr. Barry Adam
University of Windsor
Room 157-2 Chrysler Hall South
401 Sunset
Windsor Ontario
N9B 3P4

(519) 253-3000 ext. 3497
fax: (519) 971-3621
      If you have experienced difficulties on campus, there are avenues of support and redress.
      • Counselling is available through the Student Counselling Centre (CAW Centre, x 4616) and Psychological Services (326 Sunset, x 7012).
      • For problems of discrimination, harassment, and human rights violations, see the Students Alliance Human Rights Officer (235 CAW Centre, x 3500) or the Human Rights Office (310 Sunset, x 3400).
      • Problems in campus residences can be directed to Residence Services (49 Vanier, x 3279).
      • Campus police are at 320 Sunset. Call x 1234 or x 4444 for emergency.
      • Safe spaces are in the Womyn's Centre (291 CAW Centre, x 4507) and the Turtle Island Aboriginal Education Centre (496 Sunset, x 3465).
      • You can be escorted to and from class to enhance safety through the Walksafe program (239 CAW Centre, x 2416).
      • Medical and health services are at 242 CAW Centre, x 7002.
      • Legal Assistance of Windsor is 85 Pitt Street East (x 3912).